Workday has grown to be a dominant force in the ERP and HCM space with a comprehensive application suite. Its high degree of configuration is based upon Business Processes which are logical groupings of functionality, integrations, and other processes.
These Business Processes provide logical flows to start and complete the processes at the core of your organization.
In addition to these Business Processes, Workday utilizes Domain security. Domain security controls actions, reports, reporting data and more. from a risk perspective, Domain and Business Processes must be evaluated.
Segregation of Duties
Like any process, organization's must be aware of processes that allow one person to
complete a process that often requires the entering of a
transaction and the approval of that same transaction.
In Workday, Business Processes can contain these conflicts, allowing users too much access within the application.
With a vast number of these processes being utilized across your organization, how are you ensuring you are protected against error and/or fraud?
So how do we help solve the challenges of evaluating Workday Security and Controls?
* Analysis of access to the Sensitive and Critical elements of the Application.
* Segregation of Duties analysis and remediation.
* Review impact of making changes to your security and make the right decisions to get your Controls and Configurations resolved.
* Assign actions to your team for fixing issues.
* Create exceptions to Violations, stored and ready to be reported on as part of your Access Certification - sometimes Users need to break the Rules and you will have compensating controls.
* Identify and work with you to create processes to manage Support and System/Power Users such as the Administrator.
* Ensure your issues are being resolved by measuring progress over time, if you need a Role removing from a User, Seecuring will let you know if it has been done.
There is no software to deploy or install, and our solution of Technology and Services is based on a Subscription so no high up-front costs.
We have been working with ERP/HCM Applications since the early 2000's, and work with leading CPA's, Audit staff and Application specialists to deliver a complete solution.
Before you invest in expensive Software, why not look at GRC as a Service? Faster delivery, lower cost, and more than just reports on your issues - we help Organizations achieve their goals for Internal Controls.