Voyager, Client Central, Rent Cafe, and more - these Applications can be complicated to manage Security and Compliance by themselves, let alone together. With over 4,000 Permissions in Voyager, the task of identifying all of the high risk access areas is a monumental task. Then comes the part where you need to identify all of the Users that 'violate' these rules: which users can create and approve suppliers, or open and close accounting periods?
At Seecuring we have a library of controls that we analyze, and an engine that scans through your security across all of your Applications to give you a complete picture of what your users can do.
Provided through a subscription and without any software to install, Seecuring will save you time and effort while ensuring compliance with audit and legislation requirements
* Analysis of access to the Sensitive and Critical elements of the Application
* Segregation of Duties analysis and remediation
* Review impact of making changes to your security and make the right decisions to get your Controls and Configurations resolved
* Assign actions to your team for fixing issues
* Create exceptions to Violations, stored and ready to be reported on as part of your Access Certification - sometimes Users need to break the Rules and you will have compensating controls.
* Identify and work with you to create processes to manage Support and System/Power Users such as the Administrator
* Ensure your issues are being resolved by measuring progress over time, if you need a Role removing from a User, Seecuring will let you know if it has been done
There is no software to deploy or install, and our solution of Technology and Services is based on a Subscription so no high up-front costs.
If you are struggling to implement a program for effective Controls in your Oracle (and more) Applications, Seecuring provides a subscription based service that provides:
Segregation of Duties
User Access Reviews
Patch Impact Analysis & Configuration Changes
We have been working with ERP/HCM Applications since the early 2000's, and work with leading CPA's, Audit staff and Application specialists to deliver a complete solution.
Before you invest in expensive Software, why not look at GRC as a Service? Faster delivery, lower cost, and more than just reports on your issues - we help Organizations achieve their goals for Internal Controls.