Seecuring provides Segregation of Duties and Sensitive Access Reviews for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, delivered through both Technology and a Service, here's why:
*PUBLIC, Users, Roles, Programs, Reports, Object Management Workbench, User Defined Objects - the list go on. Securing your JD Edwards applications involve analyzing many elements. Roles can be buried in Roles, creating layer upon layer of Access to the underlying functionality in the Application. Seecuring works through all of this to give you the most complete picture of whats really going on in your Application - without all the false positives and false negatives.
Many Organizations struggle with securing the application, including the management and migration of code deployments through the environments. In order to effectively manage the security and controls in your JD Edwards applications, organizations must pick through a complex array of settings.
Seecuring can assist in the following areas:
* Segregation of Duties and Sensitive Access Analysis.
* Working through *PUBLIC, Role and User settings, and taking into account role sequencing.
* Analyze developer access and segregation of duties within the core application and the Object Management Workbench.
* If JD Edwards is hosted on any Cloud Infrastructure services, Seecuring can combine the access to the application with infrastructure. If you want to know who can do what in JD Edwards and maintain the application, we can help you identify this risk
* Over 500 JD Edwards objects mapped into sensitive access and segregation of duty rules in conjunction with our partner - ERP Risk Advisors.
Seecuring's solutions are provided as a service, without any software to install or deploy. As a subscription you receive evaluation of JD Edwards (and any other applications, services that are in scope), full set of rules and customizations for your environment & business processes, assistance with remediation and best practice implementation if required.